#20. Willis Tower, Chicago, United States of America – 442.1 m (1,451 ft)
– Previously knows as Sears Tower, Willis Tower is 442.1 meters (1,451 ft) tall skyscraper located in the Chicago, Illinois. It is a 110-storey supertall skyscraper and the third tallest building in the USA.
– It has the highest observation deck in the USA located on the 103rd floor of the building.
– Willis Tower is the most famous tourist destination in Chicago.
– It is also the tallest steel building in the world.
#19. Suzhou International Financial Square, Suzhou, China – 450 m (1,476 ft)
– Suzhou International Financial Square is the 8th tallest building in China, located to the east of Jinji Lake in Suzhou city of Jiangsu province.
– It is a 450 meters (1,476 ft) tall mixed-use skyscraper that consists of offices, serviced apartments, and a hotel.
#18. Zifeng Tower, Nanjing, China – 450 m (1,476 ft)
– Zifeng Tower is a 450 meters (1,476 ft) tall mixed-use skyscraper located in Nanjing, Jiangsu. It has the same height as that of Suzhou International Financial Square but its construction was completed in 2010, eight years before construction of Suzhou IFS was completed.
– It consists of a hotel, office spaces, restaurants, and a public observatory.
#17. Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 451.9 m (1,483 ft)
– Previously the tallest building in Malaysia, Petronas Twin Towers are now the second tallest building in Malaysia.
– From 1998 to 2004, they were the tallest buildings in the world. As of 2020, they are still the tallest twin towers in the entire world.
– Petronas Twin Towers located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia consists of two towers namely, Petronas Twin Tower 1 and Petronas Twin Tower 2, each with a height of 451.9 meters (1,483 ft) and 88 (+5 ground) floors.
– The twin towers are also famous for the sky bridge which connects the 41st and 42nd floors of the two towers.
#16. Changsha IFS Tower T1, Changsha, China – 452.1 m (1,483 ft)
– Changsha IFS Tower T1 is a high rise building located in Changsha city of Hunan province in China. With a height of 452.1 meters (1,483 ft), it is the 7th tallest building in China.
– It is also known as Changsha International Finance Square Tower T1 and contains a hotel and also used as office space.
#15. Exchange 106, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 453.5 m (1,488 ft)
– With a height of 453.5 meters (1,488 ft), Exchange 106 is currently the tallest building in Malaysia.
– As the name suggests, it has 106 floors. It is also the first skyscraper in South East Asia with more than 106 floors.
– The construction of the building was completed in 2020. But a shopping mall called ‘The Exchange’ is still under construction at the foot of the building. It is expected to be completed in 2021.
#14. Vincom Landmark 81, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – 461.3 m (1,540 ft)
– Vincom Landmark 81 is an 81-storey mixed-use skyscraper located on the western banks of Saigon river in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. With a height of 461.3 meters (1,513 ft), it is the tallest skyscraper in Southeast Asia.
– Landmark 81 is developed and owned by Vinhomes, the largest real estate company in Vietnam. It is a subsidiary of Vingroup, a Vietnamese conglomerate.
– It contains residential apartments, restaurants, bars, high-end retail spaces, hotels, observation decks, and conference facilities.
#13. Lakhta Center, St. Petersburg, Russia – 462.5 m (1,516 ft)
– Located in the Lakhta-Olgino Municipal Okrug of St. Petersburg, Lakhta Center is a supertall skyscraper with a height of 462.5 meters (1,516 ft) and 87 floors.
– Its construction is completed in 2020 and it is now the tallest building in Russia and the tallest skyscraper in Europe as well.
– It is a mixed-use skyscraper featuring offices, amphitheater, restaurant, observation deck, retail areas, sports complex, health center, and much more.[Source]
#12. International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong, China – 484 m (1,588 ft)
– Located in Hong Kong, International Commerce Center is a supertall mixed-use skyscraper with a height of 484 meters (1,588 ft) and has 118 floors. It is the tallest building in Hong Kong and the 6th tallest building in China.
– It features class-A office spaces, The Ritz-Carlton which is a five-star hotel, an observation deck named Sky100, Elements shopping mall
#11. Shanghai World Financial Center, Shanghai, China – 492 m (1,614 ft)
– Located in the Pudong district of Shanghai, Shanghai World Financial Center is the second tallest building in Shanghai and the 6th tallest building in Mainland China.
– It has a height of 492 meters (1,614 ft) and consists of 101 floors above the ground and 3 below the ground.
– Shanghai World Financial Center is a mixed-use skyscraper featuring class-A office spaces, shopping malls, hotel, an observation deck, and conference rooms. Park Hyatt Shanghai is a five-star hotel occupying 79th to 93rd floors of the building making it the second tallest/highest hotel in the world after JW Marriott Marquis Hotel in Dubai.
– Shanghai World Financial Center is also a part of the world’s first trio of adjacent high rise buildings, the other two being Jin Mao Tower and Shanghai Tower.