15 Brilliant (ZNMD) Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Quotes, Dialogues & Poems (Shayari) that taught us lessons about life, friendship, love and much more…
ZNMD is one of my favourite films ever made in Bollywood. It is about three childhood friends who have their own personal issues and how they overcome these on a road trip to Spain.
ZNMD has an ensemble cast of Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif, Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol, and Kalki Koechlin. Zoya Akhtar has done a brilliant job as a director.
One example of her brilliant direction is the luggage packing scene at the start of the movie. Without any dialogue, she has completely described her characters just by their luggage packing styles.
The film also stars actors like Naseeruddin Shah and Deepti Naval in small but pivotal roles.
And who can forget the beautiful poems penned down by the great Javed Akhtar and recited by his son Farhan Akthar.
Since ZNMD is a Bollywood film so all the dialogues are in Hindi. So I have also provided English Translations to the dialogues and poems. I have also embedded videos related to the movie to visually experience the whole scene.
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Quotes and Dialogues:
1. Kisi ko kaho ki tumhe uske bare mein kuch pata hai and before you know it, sare secrets bahar nikal aate hain. – Kabir
English: You tell people you know something about them and before you know it, they tell you their secrets.
2. Yaar duniya mein kahin bhi chale jao log ek jaise hi hote hain. It’s just human nature. – Kabir
English: People are the same everywhere. It’s just human nature.
3. Imran – Aur kitni Baar sorry bolna padega?
Arjun – Jab tak yahan (dil) se na nikle na, tab tak.
Imran – How many times do I have to apologise?
Arjun: Till it doesn’t come from here (heart).
4. Insaan ka kartavya hota hai koshish karna. Kamyabi nakamyabi sab uske haath mein hai. – Imran
English: It’s a man’s duty to try. Success and failure is in the hands of God.
5. Agar bank mein ek hazar crore ho toh entertainment ke liye biwi ki kya zaroorat hai. – Arjun
English: When you have 10 billion in your bank, who needs the wife for entertainment?
6. Diving is like meditation. Insaan ko apni ek ek saans, ek ek pal ka ehsaas hota hai. Just imagine agar hum apni saari zindagi aise hi jee sakte. Be fully alive to each and every moment. – Laila
English: Diving is like meditation. You’re conscious of every breath, every moment. Just imagine, living your whole life like this. Be fully alive to each and every moment.
7. Apne kaam ko apni life ke saath confuse mat karo. Tumhara kaam tumhari life nhi, sirf uska ek hissa hai.
English: Don’t confuse your work with your life. Your work isn’t your life. It’s just a part of it.
8. Jab itna kuch achieve kiya hai toh kya khush ho? Agar aaj bhi kisi cheez ki kami mehsoos hoti hai toh woh kya hai. Un cheezon ke liye waqt nikalo jinse sachmuch tumhe khushi milti hai. – Laila
English: When you have done so well in life, are you really happy? Even today if you feel something is missing, what it is? Take time out for those things that gives you real happiness.
10. Sieze the day my friend … pehle is din ko poori tarah jiyo, phir chalis ke bare mein soochna. – Laila
English: Seize the day my friend … first live today to the fullest, then think about when you become 40 years old.
11. Insaan ko dibbe mein sirf tab hona chahiye jab woh mar chuka ho. – Laila
English: The only time a man should be in a box is when he’s dead.
12. Just let it all go. – Arjun
13. Apne andar chupe dar ko mitana chahte ho na? Toh ye raha hum sabka sabse bada darr – “Maut”. Let’s face it. – Imran
English: You want to get rid of the fear within you? Well then, here’s our deepest fear – “Death”. Let’s face it.
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Poems (Shayari):
1. Toh Zinda Ho Tum
2. Apne Hone Par Mujhko Yaqeen Aa Gaya
3. Dil Aakhir Tu Kyun Rota Hai
4. Yeh Jaane Kaisa Raaz Hai
Like this article? Or have something to share? Write it down in the comment section below. Share this article on Facebook and WhatsApp to with your friends and family members.
You will also like these interesting articles: