Here are the 78 greatest Naruto quotes & wallpapers that will inspire you. Naruto anime series is based on the manga of the same name written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto.
These amazing Naruto quotes explore the idea of life, success, relationships, and much more. It is one of the longest anime series I have watched. I recommend everyone to watch Naruto. It is much better than watching some movie or TV Series, which is full of absurdity, propaganda, pathetic story-line, etc.
These naruto quotes include quotes from Naruto manga, animated series Naruto: Shippuden, and much more.
Naruto Uzumaki Quotes From Naruto
Naruto Uzumaki is the lead character of the anime. Naruto is a shinobi (i.e. ninja) belonging to the Uzumaki clan of the hidden village of Konohagakure.
On the day of his birth, he became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails. For the uninitiated, jinchūriki are the human beings that have tailed beasts sealed within them.
His dream was to become the Hokage i.e. the strongest shinobi of the village. This is his story of hardships and ordeals and how he finally becomes the Seventh Hokage of the village.
1. “Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.” – Naruto Uzumaki
2. “I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you.” – Naruto Uzumaki
3. “The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn’t it? I don’t know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts.” – Naruto Uzumaki
4. “If you don’t like your destiny don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” – Naruto Uzumaki
5. “It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.” – Naruto Uzumaki
6. “Because they saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They’re my friends.” – Naruto Uzumaki
7. “While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.” – Naruto Uzumaki
8. “The many lives lost during long years of conflict… because of those selfless sacrifices, we are able to bathe in peace and prosperity now. To ingrain this history within the new generation will be a vital cog in helping to maintain the peace.” – Naruto Uzumaki
9. “If you don’t like the hand that fate’s dealt you with, fight for a new one.” – Naruto Uzumaki
10. “I’m not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That’s my nindo: my ninja way.” – Naruto Uzumaki
11. “When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become as strong as they can be.” – Naruto Uzumaki
12. “Somebody told me I’m a failure, I’ll prove them wrong.” – Naruto Uzumaki
13. “Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up, as long as you believe.” – Naruto Uzumaki
14. “Don’t underestimate me! I don’t quit and I don’t run.” – Naruto Uzumaki
15. “I couldn’t understand what a parent’s love was like because you guys were never there, so I could only guess. But now I know, I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I’m glad I ended up being your son!” – Naruto Uzumaki
16. “Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.” – Naruto Uzumaki
17. “I care more about others than I do myself, and I won’t let anyone hurt them.” – Naruto Uzumaki
18. “People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist on in legend.” – Naruto Uzumaki
19. “Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim. You can whimper all day long for all I care, you’re nothing but a coward.” – Naruto Uzumaki
20. “Once you question your own belief it’s over.” – Naruto Uzumaki
21. “When you give up, your dreams and everything else they’re gone.” – Naruto Uzumaki
22. “That’s why we endure. We are ninja. I will never forget.” – Naruto Uzumaki
23. “Before I became a ninja I was a nobody, but I never gave up.” – Naruto Uzumaki
24. “If he rips my arms off, I’ll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I’ll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I’ll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I’ll curse him from beyond the grave.” – Naruto Uzumaki
Itachi Uchiha Quotes From Naruto
Itachi Uchiha is a shinobi (i.e. ninja) belonging to the Uchiha clan of the hidden village of Konohagakure. He later due to some reasons killed his entire clan sparing only his younger brother Sasuke and became an international criminal.
1. “People’s lives don’t end when they die, it ends when they lose faith.” – Itachi Uchiha
2. “Growth occurs when one goes beyond one’s limits. Realizing that is also part of training.” – Itachi Uchiha
3. “Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones!” – Itachi Uchiha
4. “Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better-called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation.” – Itachi Uchiha
5. “The ones who aren’t able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.” – Itachi Uchiha
6. “Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness.” – Itachi Uchiha
7. “Now I feel that maybe knowing who I actually am is the key to reach perfection. Because that means knowing what I can and cannot do.” – Itachi Uchiha
Nagato Uzumaki Quotes From Naruto
Nagato Uzumaki is a shinobi belonging to the Uchiha clan of the hidden village of Amegakure. During the Second Shinobi World War, his parents died while protecting him from two Konoha shinobi.
Another interesting thing about him is that his eyes were secretly replaced with those of Madara Uchiha as part of Uchiha’s master plan.
1. “Because of the existence of love – sacrifice is born. As well as hate. Then one comprehends… one knows PAIN.” – Nagato Uzumaki
2. “If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.” – Nagato Uzumaki
3. “Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start war. War will never cease to exist… reasons can be thought up after the fact… Human nature pursues strife.” – Nagato Uzumaki
Tsunade Quotes From Naruto
Tsunade is famous as the world’s strongest kunoichi (i.e. female ninja). She belongs to the Uzumaki Clan of the hidden village of Konohagakure and is one of the Konohagakure Sannin. For the uninitiated, Sannin’s are the three renowned ninjas from Konohagakure.
1. “People become stronger because they have memories they can’t forget.” – Tsunade
2. “Grow up… Death comes with being a shinobi. There are times when death is hard to accept, but if you don’t get over it, there’s no future.” – Tsunade
NOTE: Here shinobi means ninja i.e. those who act in stealth.
3. “I am the Fifth Hokage… You’ve trampled on our ancestors treasure…their dream…and you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!” – Tsunade
NOTE: In Naruto, Hokage is a title given to the head of a village. Usually, the Hokage is also the strongest shinobi in the village.
Master Jiraiya Quotes From Naruto
Jiraiya is one of the Sannin of the Konohagakure’s village. He was trained by the Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. He is the godfather of Naruto Uzumaki. He is known as the ‘Toad Sage’ and has the ability to summon powerful toads at will to help him in the battle.
1. “A place where someone still thinks about you is a place you can call home.” – Master Jiraiya
2. “A person grows up when he’s able to overcome hardships. Protection is important, but there are some things that a person must learn on his own.” – Master Jiraiya
3. “Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” – Master Jiraiya
4. “Getting dumped always makes a man stronger. But then again, men aren’t meant to pursue happiness.” – Master Jiraiya
5. “Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.” – Master Jiraiya
6. “When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you.” – Master Jiraiya
7. “You’re wrong, that’s not what makes a shinobi. You never did get it, a real ninja is one who endures no matter what gets thrown at him… Let me explain something to you, there is only one thing that matters if you are a shinobi, and it isn’t the number of Jutsu you possess. All you do need is the guts to never give up.” – Master Jiraiya
8. “Even I can tell that hatred is spreading. I wanted to do something about it…but I don’t know what. I believe… that someday the day will come when people truly understand one another!” – Master Jiraiya
Rock Lee Quotes From Naruto
Rock Lee is a shinobi belonging to the Lee clan of Konohagakure village. He is a member of the Team Guy and undergoes special training from Might Guy (the leader of the Team Guy).
1. “A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.” – Rock Lee
Sakura Haruno Quotes From Naruto
Sakura Haruno is a kunoichi of Konohagakure village. She was a member of Team 7. She got her training from Tsunade and becomes one of the greatest medical-nin (ninja who is a specialist in medical treatment) in the world.
1. “A smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation.” – Sakura Haruno
2. “Every one of us must do what’s in their power! If we’re going to die anyway, then it’s better to die fighting than to do nothing!” – Sakura Haruno
3. “The things that are most important aren’t written in books. You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself.” – Sakura Haruno
4. “I love you with all my heart!.. If you were to stay here with me, there would be no regrets…because every day we’d do something fun, we’d be happy I swear..! I would do anything for you! So…please, just stay with me!” – Sakura Haruno
Onoki Quotes From Naruto
1. “Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have!” – Onoki
Madara Uchiha Quotes From Naruto
Madara Uchiha is once the legendary leader of the Uchiha clan of the Konohagakure village. He is the antagonist of the show, however, his dream is to stop all the wars and bring peace.
1. “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
2. “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha
3. “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara Uchiha
4. “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
5. “The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness.” – Madara Uchiha
6. “Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.” – Madara Uchiha
Obito Uchiha Quotes From Naruto
Obito Uchiha was the member of the Uchiha clan of Konohagakure. He was trained by Madara Uchiha. But due to war, he got disillusioned with reality and inherited the plan of Madara Uchiha to create an ideal world where there are no wars at all.
1. “The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.” – Obito Uchiha
2. “In the ninja world, those who don’t follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash.” – Obito Uchiha
3. “No one cared who I was until I put on a mask.” – Obito Uchiha
Haku Quotes From Naruto
1. “It is only through the eyes of others that our lives have any meaning.” – Haku
Shino Aburame Quotes From Naruto
1. “Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.” – Shino Aburame
2. “Even if it’s been a while, you should remember your comrades faces. Why? Because otherwise you will hurt their feelings when they call out to you.” – Shino Aburame
Orochimaru Quotes From Naruto
1. “It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something unless they lose it.” – Orochimaru
2. “Either people change or they die before they do. It’s one or the other.” – Orochimaru
3. “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.” – Orochimaru
4. “Darkness. When everything that you know and love is taken away from you so harshly. All you can think about is anger, hatred, and even revenge. And no one can save you.” – Orochimaru
Kimimaro Quotes From Naruto
1. “I’ve been wondering… There must be a purpose for people being born into this world. Why are we here? What does it mean? I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. I realized that finding our purpose is the meaning. That’s why we’re here. And the ones who find it… They’re the only ones who are truly free.” – Kimimaro
Ino Yamanaka Quotes From Naruto
1. “There’s no meaning to a flower unless it blooms.” – Ino Yamanaka
Shikamaru Nara Quotes From Naruto
1. “Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.” – Shikamaru Nara
Kakashi Hatake Quotes From Naruto
Kakashi Hatake is a shinobi of the Hatake clan of Konohagakure. After the fourth shinobi world war, he became the Sixth Hokage of Konohagakure. He is also the leader of Team 7 and teaches his students the importance of teamwork.
1. “To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of coward.” – Kakashi Hatake
2. “I won’t allow my comrades to die. I’ll protect you with my life. Trust me.” – Kakashi Hatake
3. “The hole in one’s heart gets filled by others around you. Friends won’t flock to someone who abandons the memory of his friends and gives up on the world just because things don’t go the way he wants them to. That won’t help fill the hole in your heart. And people won’t help those who run away and do nothing. As long as you don’t give up, there will always be salvation.” – Kakashi Hatake
4. “Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It’s tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness.” – Kakashi Hatake
5. “In society, those who don’t have many abilities tend to complain more.” – Kakashi Hatake
6. “The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It’s one of the never-ending cycles in life.” – Kakashi Hatake
7. “Some people want power and they get mad when they don’t get it. They take their fury out on everyone else. You don’t want it, it becomes you.” – Kakashi Hatake
8. “A ninja must see underneath the underneath.” – Kakashi Hatake
Which ones are your favorites Naruto Quotes? Please tell me in the comment section below. Also, if you like this article, then please share it on your social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc).