New Year 2021 | New Year 2021 Wishes | New Year 2021 Quotes | New Year 2021 WhatsApp Status | New Year 2021 SMS | Happy New Year 2021 Messages
Very Happy New Year to all of you in advance. This year we have seen a lot. Because of COVID, many people have suffered across the world. Most of us were in a lockdown throughout this year. But the new year is coming and we all will rise together and kickstart our lives with new challenges ahead of us and make 2021 a great year for all of us.
New Year Wishes 2021 – Happy New Year Messages
- May you discover everything you are looking for in the new year right inside yourself! Happy New Year to you and your family.
- A new year is like starting a new chapter in your life. It’s your chance to write an incredible story for yourself. Wishing you a very happy new year.
- Wishing you and your family health, happiness, and prosperity in the new year.
- Thank you for your constant love and support this past year. Here’s to another amazing year.
- I can’t believe another year has passed. Time flies when you’re with the one you love most. Happy New Year!
- As you pursue your hopes and dreams, may this year bring you much success, and may your journey be wonderful.
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one! A very happy new year to you and your family.
- May the New Year start with fresh joys and a life filled with peace. May you experience warmth and togetherness and prosperity too. Happy New Year!
- May the 12 months of the New Year be full of new achievements for you. May the days be filled with eternal happiness for you and your family!
- Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry — for tomorrow we diet!
- May the New Year bring you significantly more joy than the holidays did.
- 365 new days. 365 new chances! Happy New Year
- Happy New Year, dear friend. Don’t forget the past, learn from it, and go out strong for your dreams and future. My best wishes are with you.
- “A new year. A fresh, clean start! It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities!” – Bill Watterson
- This New Year I cannot promise to ward off all the woes that life may send your way. But I promise to be by your side always and share them all with you.
- Years will come and go, but my love for you will always be the same. It will never stop to grow as long as there is a tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- May all failures, sorrow, and troubles stay behind in the passing year. And may they leave a lot of room in your life for laughter and happiness. Happy New Year, my love!
- You have given me nothing but love and support and I wish I will be able to give you that, too. That is my New Year’s resolution. Happy New Year!
New Year 2021 Wishes Images
New Year 2021 WhatsApp Status
- Wishing you peace, love, and laughter in the New Year.
- Here’s to another year of laughs, memories, and good food!
- Seasons change; years come and go but our family grows stronger.
- It’s amazing to be part of a family that has so many beautiful people in it. I love you all. Happy New Year!
- Here’s to a new year doing the same old habits.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s? Now we’re old and all we want to do is sleep.
- I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” – Joey Adams
- What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.
- New years bring you a lot of new problems. But the good thing is, they usually last just as long as your new year’s resolution.
- Life has taught me that no matter what you say and how hard you try, you can never stop some people from making stupid new year resolutions!
- New years are like restart buttons to start things over again, except the fact that your device is long dead.
- Happy New Year from someone adorable, handsome, intelligent, and wants to see you smiling always.
- Life is short and every new year makes it even shorter.